Next application deadline for Minerva Schools in 2024: 5 February 2023
Call for Minerva Schools in 2024
Please upload your proposal (in English only) on our online application platform and refer to the following points:
Proposals have to be submitted in English only and must refer to the following points:
- Title of the Minerva School
- Names, affiliations and contact details (address, e-mail, telephone) of the organizer(s) and co-organizer(s) from Israel and Germany
- Co-operating institutions (including addresses)
- Venue and date of the School
- Content and subject area of the Minerva School
- Specific topics to be addressed during the School
- Future impact of the School for the corresponding field of research
- Course of the programme (incl. preliminary schedule)
- Expected participants and lecturers (names and institutions) (Please state that the attendees have already confirmed their participation. The ratio between the numbers of Israeli and German participants should be approximately equal.)
- Budget plan (if the costs exceed € 25,500 please mention the source(s) for the additional funds)
Because selection is competitive, it is recommended to submit a detailed proposal (average: 4-6 pages). The scientific quality of the organizers and speakers and the strength of the scientific concept are important criteria in the evaluation process.
Please note that your proposal for a Minerva School should not involve similar/identical topics or the same group of people as previous ones.