Minerva Schools - Application
February (Deadline is published in the Call for Proposals.)
The next deadline is 8 February 2019.
Applicants are informed about the decision by May/June.
Please send proposals in English only (in hard copy and by e-mail) and refer to the following points:
- Names and affiliations of the organizer(s) and co-organizer(s) from Israel and Germany
- Co-operating institutions
- School venue and date
- Title, content, and subject area of the Minerva School
- Expected participants and lecturers (names and institutions). (Please state that the attendees have already confirmed their participation. The ratio between the numbers of Israeli and German participants should be approximately equal.)
- Course of the programme (incl. preliminary schedule)
- Specific topics to be addressed during the School
- Future impact of the School for the corresponding field of research
- Budget plan (if the costs exceed € 25,500, please mention the source(s) for the additional funds)
Because selection is competitive, it is recommended to submit a detailed proposal (average: 4-6 pages). The scientific quality of the organizers and speakers and the strength of the scientific concept are important criteria in the evaluation process.
Please note that your proposal for a Minerva School should not involve similar/identical topics or the same group of people as previous ones.