Minerva-Gentner Symposia - Application
Application Deadline for Minerva-Gentner Symposia in 2023: 12 July 2021
Applicants are informed about the decision by November/December.
Please submit your proposal (in English only) here and refer to the following points:
- Title of the Minerva-Gentner Symposium
- Names, affiliations and contact details (address, e-mail, telephone) of the organizer(s) and co-organizer(s) from Israel and Germany
- Co-operating institutions (including addresses)
- Venue and date of the Symposium
- Content and subject area of the Minerva-Gentner Symposium
- Specific topics to be addressed during the Symposium
- Future impact of the Symposium for the corresponding field of research
- Course of the programme (incl. preliminary schedule)
- Expected participants and lecturers (names and institutions). (Please state that the attendees have already confirmed their participation. The ratio between the numbers of Israeli and German participants should be approximately equal.)
- Budget plan (if the costs exceed € 30,000, please mention the source(s) for the additional funds)
Because selection is competitive, it is recommended to submit a detailed proposal (average: 4-6 pages). The scientific quality of the organizers and speakers and the strength of the scientific concept are important criteria in the evaluation process.
Please note that your proposal for a Minerva-Gentner Symposium should not involve similar/identical topics or the same group of people as previous ones.
Please address your proposal to:
80 539 München