Minerva-Gentner Symposia - Application
June (deadline is published in the call for applications)
Applicants are informed about the decision by November/December.
Please send proposals in English only (in hard copy and by e-mail) and refer to the following points:
- Names and affiliations of the organizer(s) and co-organizer(s) from Israel and Germany
- Co-operating institutions
- Conference venue and date
- Title, content, and subject area of the symposium
- Course of the programme (incl. preliminary schedule)
- Expected participants and lecturers (names and institutions - please state that the attendees have already confirmed their participation). The ratio between the numbers of Israeli and German participants should be approximately equal.
- Specific topics to be addressed during the symposium
- Innovative nature of subject of symposium
- Strength of scientific concept
- Scientific quality of invited speakers
- Future impact of the symposium for the corresponding field of research
- Budget plan (if the costs exceed EUR 30.000,00 indicate the source for the additional funds)
Because selection is competitive, it is recommended to submit a detailed proposal (average: 4-6 pages). The scientific quality of the organizers and speakers and the strength of the scientific concept are important criteria in the evaluation process.
Please note that your proposal for a Minerva-Gentner Symposium should not involve similar/identical topics or the same group of people as previous ones.