Minerva Short-Term - Eligibility
A Minerva Programme for short-term exchange between Germany and Israel funded jointly by the Federal Ministery for Education and Research and the Israeli Ministry of Science and Technology.
Applicants for the Minerva Short-Term Research Grant must be:
- German or Israeli by citizenship or
- presently residing in Israel or Germany together with a proven affiliation to a research institution and a proven residency of 3 years or longer in either of the two countries;
- student/member of a German university or research institution or
- student/member of an Israeli university or public resp. governmental research institution;
- under the age of 38 (parental leave will be taken into account);
- not taking part in the Minerva Fellowship Programme;
- not a Principal Investigator of a project within a BMBF-MOST Programme.
Please note that scientists with tenure are not eligible to apply.