Minerva Short-Term Research Grant
A Minerva Programme for short-term exchange between Germany and Israel funded jointly by the Federal Ministery for Education and Research and the Israeli Ministry of Science and Technology.
Who can apply for the Minerva Short-Term Research Grant?
- German or Israeli by citizens or
- presently residing in Israel or Germany together with a proven affiliation to a research institution and a proven residency of 3 years or longer in either of the two countries;
- student/member of a German university or research institution or
- student/member of an Israeli university or public resp. governmental research institution;
- under the age of 38 (parental leave will be taken into account);
- not taking part in the Minerva Fellowship Programme;
- not a Principal Investigator of a project within a BMBF-MOST Programme.
Scientists with tenure are not eligible to apply.